- COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- INFORMATION EXCHANGE
- OPTION AND ACCESS
- ANALYSIS / TARGETED ADVERTISING
- SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
1. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
"Personal information" is information that can be used to identify you as a person, such as your name, email, phone number, personal address or payment information (such as an account number or a credit card number).
We may collect Personal Information when you interact with Totaltkt or with any of our brands, such as when you:
- (A) Register to be a member and / or register on our Website;
- (B) Interact with us through the telephone, in person, by email or our website, and you provide us with your data;
- (C) Purchase or subscribe our products or services;
- (D) You subscribe to our mailing list;
- (E) Participate in our competitions or promotions;
- (F) Apply for positions in our business or if you are our contractor.
We collect personal and sensitive information to:
- (A) Improve our products and services;
- (B) Provide our product or service;
- (C) Communicate with you;
- (D) Offer a promotional product or market our product that interests you;
- (E) Keep a record of your order for possible refund or exchange;
- (F) Maintain our customer database;
- (G) Investigate any complaint you make;
- (H) Investigate if you are not complying with our terms and conditions;
- (I) Verify your identity;
- (J) Notify you of vacant positions if you applied for employment in our Business;
- (K) Comply with the law or use your information as permitted by law;
- (L) Use your information for purposes related to the above.
- (A) Your contact information that may include your name, date of birth, company name, billing address, postal address, email address, fax number and phone number;
- (B) Optional personal information that you consent to provide, including your interests, sex or age;
- (C) Optional surveys that provide personal information including if you like our Business or Website and what you like or do not like.
1.2 We will only collect your personal and confidential information using fair and legal means.
1.3 We do not store the details of the credit card when we use payment gateways and / or third-party processors.
1.4 If we receive unsolicited personal and confidential information, we may destroy it or make sure it is unidentified if it is lawful and reasonable to do so.
1.5 Purchase, return, reservation or testing of merchandise. When you purchase or return merchandise through our Platforms, we collect and use the Personal Information you provide us, such as information about your order, contact, shipment and payment, to complete the order, process your return, and update the status of your order or return. When you reserve or test merchandise in the store, we may collect Personal Information such as your contact information, location and the items you wish to reserve or try to fulfill your request.
1.6 In certain circumstances, we may also collect Personal Information that you give us about other people. For example, you could provide us with the name and address of the recipient of a gift. When you provide us with this type of Personal Information, we use it to process the shipment and, in some cases, to communicate with the intended recipient. We trust that you have obtained the consent of the intended recipient for the use of the Personal Information of the recipient for these limited purposes.
1.7 Promotional emails, job publications or other communications. If you agree to receive information from us, such as promotions emails, job postings or other information, we collect and use your contact information to fulfill your request. You can cancel the subscription to promotions communications by following the instructions in the message. If you have any questions about unsubscribing from our messages, please contact us as described below.
SECURITYAll credit card transactions are implemented under industry standard encryption.
For transactions with credit cards we use a third-party processor (for example, PayPal) and / or a payment gateway (for example, Stripe, 2checkout) that we can change from time to time so that:
- (A) Payments are processed in real time;
- (B) We do not have access to your credit card numbers.
2. EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION.
Except as expressly provided herein, we will not provide your Personal Information to third parties without your consent. However, we may share aggregated, non-personal or anonymous information with third parties that cannot reasonably be used to identify you. We may also share your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- Third parties that provide services on our behalf. We may share your Personal Information with Providers who perform tasks for us or on our behalf, or who assist us with our business operations, such as service providers that host or operate our Platforms, analyze data, process transactions and payments, complete orders, purchases or provide customer service; advertisers or other third parties that manage or participate in our promotions, contests, draws, surveys or provide marketing assistance or promotions, and technology partners which are used for the purposes of carry out the reviews of our products or services.
- Your acceptance that your Personal Information be shared. By using our Platforms, you may have the opportunity to opt-in to receive information or marketing offers from others or agree to share your information with a third party. If you accept the exchange of your Personal Information, it will be disclosed to the third party and will be subject to the privacy notice and commercial practices of the third party.
- Commercial transfers We may share your Personal Information with other entities in connection with a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, financial reorganization or sale of the company's assets, or their negotiation.
- Additional and legal disclosure. We can transfer and disclose your information to third parties to comply with a legal obligation; when we believe, in good faith, that laws or a governmental authority require it; to verify or enforce applicable policies; to detect and address technical, security or fraud problems; to respond to an emergency; or another reason to protect our rights, property or the safety of Totaltkt or third parties, or as required or permitted by law.
3. OPTION AND ACCESS
Access, update and deletion of your Personal Information. If you wish to access, modify, verify, correct or delete any portion of your Personal Information collected through the Platforms, you can contact us using the contact information below. As an alternative, you can access, modify, verify, correct or delete your registered user information through our Platforms. We can reject repetitive requests beyond the reasonable that require disproportionate technical efforts, put others at risk or that may be impractical.
In accordance with our usual record system, we may remove certain records that contain Personal Information that you have provided through the Platforms or otherwise. We do not have the obligation to store such Personal Information indefinitely and we do not accept any responsibility arising from the destruction of such Personal Information or that is related to it. It may not always be possible to remove or completely remove all your information from our databases without leaving some residual data due to backups and other reasons. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve conflicts and demand compliance with our agreements and obligations.
Communications of promotions. You can cancel the subscription to our promotions communications at any time as follows: (i) by logging into your online account and updating your preferences; (ii) contacting us by email (iii) following the removal instructions that appear in the communication you receive.
4. ANALYSIS / TARGETED ADVERTISING
For more information about interest-based ads or to cancel the use of your web browsing information for the purposes of interest-based advertising, visit the following link (
http://www.aboutads.info/choices/), if you are in the United States or Mexico. Visit the site http://youradchoices.ca/choices/ if you are in Canada. Your Device may also include a feature ("Limit ad tracking" on iOS or "Cancel interest-based ads" on Android) that allows you to cancel the collection of certain information through applications used for interest-based advertising.
We may also work with other websites or platforms (such as Facebook or Twitter) to provide you with ads as part of a personalized campaign, unless you notify us that you would prefer that the information about you not be used in this way. You can choose to cancel the reception of interest-based ads on Facebook by modifying your advertising preferences in your Facebook settings, and on Twitter, modifying your advertising preferences in your account settings.
5. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We take administrative, technical and physical measures according to industry standards to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, manipulation and destruction.
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by reviewing the date on the top of the Privacy Notice and, in some cases, we may provide you an additional notice (such as adding a statement on our home page or sending you a notification). We suggest that you review this Privacy Notice each time you interact with us to stay informed about our information practices and the ways in which you can help protect your information.